Thursday, April 05, 2007

Bless Me Father, For I Have Blogged

I have a confession to make.

Welcome To Tina's. . . It's me. I am the writer of Welcome To Tina's.

Tina's Ugh Of The Day. . . Me. Welcome To Tina's Kitchen. . . Me. Mark Madness. . . Me. Oh, and I also had some contributions from a few ghost writers here in my office.

Now I will tell you that Tina actually wrote a few posts. Mostly about the Eagles or Tobys show discounts. And she wrote her own responses to The Big Blogger Contest questionnaires (although I always had answers ready to go in case she didn't).

So, you're probably wondering why I am confessing, and why I haven't posted anything since Jan. 22. Well the truth is, either I've forgotten the password, or Tina changed it. That's fine though. I discovered that it is hard to maintain two blogs. Especially when you are trying to write using the perspective of someone who you don't see or talk to every day.

So I now officially hand over the editor position to it's rightful place. Hopefully she'll take over and wow us with her words.

6 comments:

Jill Ruemke Schmidt said...

What??? Really?!!! Very funny. Recipes and all, eh?

Mary said...

Shocking!

Krissy Doyle said...

I'm speachless!

Jim Lawson said...

With the recent development of Antonio admitting that he is the true author of Tina's blog and this being Holy week, I too have something to admit. I, Jim Lawson, am the actual writer of BruDog Haven. Antonio sent me a ton of his pictures about 18 months ago and I have been continuing to post them with comments which I felt Antonio may have said. Please forgive me but I have always wanted to be a black man and this was the closest that I was ever going to get. From now on I hand the reins to Antonio, I will give him the password and let him start blogging if he would like to. Blog on, my brother, blog on!

Antonio said...

Uh . . . Um . . . Jim? . . . I forgot my password.

Joey said...

Wow! What a shocker! No wonder you were query-ing me on a nearly daily basis for details of Tina's personal life! I thought you were just HOT for the broad!

Now, I get it!

PS- No matter HOW MUCH Antonio tries to pawn this off on 'ghost-writers' he WAS the editor-in-chief, and responsible for over 90% of its content. (And I mean this as a compliment to his efforts.)

PSS- Antoine- I give you permission to post a 'rejected content' series as you see fit!

PSSS- Jim, I wouldn't worry, as Antonio has been playing the 'white man in the closet' for years.