Monday, September 10, 2007

Mark Your Calenders

OH MY GOD! Haven dwellers, guess what's coming to town. I just saw it on TV yesterday. The most exciting thing to come to the area since Stephen R Hayes' performance as Paul Lynde as Harry McAfee. Buy your tickets now for. . .

. . . wait for it . . .

"High School Musical: The Ice Tour", October 17 - 21. That's right the only thing better than High School Musical is High School Musical on ice. Oh, the stands at the Patriot Center will be alive with the sound of "Get'cha Head In The Game" and "We're All In This Together!"

Now, who wants to loan me $75 to get a ticket? I want to be right up close!

By the way, poor Vanessa Hudgens whose nude picture was put online. I feel sorry for her . . . unless it was planned. Hmmm.

1 comment:

Ron Curameng said...

Oh HELL....High School Musical or NOT....I always thought she was a fine 18 year old...Clothes or no clothes!