Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Idol Chatter

Damn that American Idol for running over time yesterday. I was at a union meeting last night, so I had to rely on my DVR to record Idol. Well, since the show ran over, it cut off the last performance by Adam Lambert, who is my favorite, by the way. Fortunately, I also watch Fringe, which comes on after Idol. So, I did get to see his performance. Unfortunately, I missed the end of Fringe because it, of course, started late. So, I don't know how it ended. UGH!

Speaking of Idol, the whole "boo Simon every time he speaks the truth" thing is getting tired and old already. SHUT UP!

Also, I was OK with the four judge thing at the beginning of the season, but now I think Paula may have been right. It does slow down the flow of the show. Maybe if there were only three judges, I WOULDN'T HAVE MISSED THE END OF FRINGE!

Thank you. Discuss.

8 comments:

Brandon said...

What ever it takes, Fringe is not to be missed!!! The fill that show up right to the last second. All of it must be watched!

Jim Lawson said...

I'll help you out - On Fringe last night, the cabana boy came back from the dead and brought with him a key to the lock box which Carmela was searching for. Meanwhile, unbeknownst to Jackie, Old Doc Prictherd gave an on-the-spot gynecological exam to Henrietta while she was mowing the lawn which she thought was just an after-effect of the vibrations from the mower handle. Austin is still in jail waiting trail for pre-meditated parking infractions and Dick Freeman decided not to leave Jessica Freeman just because Jessica was a "chick with a d*&k". Other than that it was pretty much the usual stuff. Oh yeah, the butler did it.

Antonio said...

Who needs a DVR when you have Jim?

Ryan Dean said...

hey man, it cut off with the "tree car freshner", it comes back, she chases the dude around, and has a really cool knife fight, and kills him. She makes so the kid is going to go to a family, without the FBI knowing, which pisses off the FBI dude. The kid is driving down a suburban street, with his doc, from the hospital, and he see's that dude from previous eps, that's bald, and all-knowing, played by Michael Cerveris. And they look at each other, and you know that they are alike. BTW, The bald dude played by Michael Cerveris, has been in every episode, whether it be in the background or whatnot. Hope this helps.

Brandon said...

Is Jim giving us the last bit of Fringe or what happens to Jim on a tipical Monday night?

Jim Lawson said...

I rest Mondays, it was a Thursday night.

Ron Curameng said...

This "Fringe" sounds interesting. I can't say that for "AI" this year. I got bored and haven't returned to it.

The Follow Spot said...

Adam is too much