Wednesday, October 14, 2009

A Gleefull Hello

My apologies. I haven't been in much of a blogging mood lately. I haven't even kept up with everyone else's (I'm sorry friends and favorites). Not that anything is wrong. Nothing bad is going on in my life. It's just that I haven't felt all that creative lately. And, most of my time online is spent on fantasy football. As a matter of fact, I've actually been writing another blog that only a few people see. I've created a sports page for my fantasy football league, which happens to be named after yours truly. It's the BruDog Football League and my sports page is called In And Around The Dog Pound. Pretty clever, eh? Eh? EH?! Anyway, you can check it out if you'd like. There's a link at the bottom of the right hand column of my blog. Although, most won't find it very interesting since it deals with fantasy football and a group of eleven participants.


On a totally different subject, I came across a phenomenon on YouTube today. If you watch the TV show Glee, you may remember the episode where the three cheerleaders audition for the glee club with the song "Say A Little Prayer." Well, evidently imitating that scene has become quite the fad. If you don't watch the show, here's the original. And, here's the imitation that I thought was the cutest, and the best.



* * * * * * Update * * * * * * *

Upon more research, I found an even better one. Check it out!

5 comments:

Ron Curameng said...

You're right...The second one is funnier with the bearded guys

Antonio said...

Ron, I totally see Mark with Tina and Krissy in that first one.

I totally see you, me, and Jim in that second one.

Krissy Doyle said...

Okay! Now that you said that - I think we should have a video competition. Mark, Tina and I and then you, Ron and Jim. Who's in? :-)

Jill Ruemke Schmidt said...

I love Glee, the copycats, and the Dogpound!

Lori said...

Those bearded fellas are hysterical!