You are right Antonio-strange behavior. By the way, it is February 9 already and NO black history quiz or information from you yet! What is the hold up? The month is short you know, so get on it! :)
I'm a becoming a little conflicted about the whole black history month thing. My feelings are starting to change about the whole thing. I'll explain in an upcoming post.
3 comments:
You are right Antonio-strange behavior.
By the way, it is February 9 already and NO black history quiz or information from you yet! What is the hold up? The month is short you know, so get on it! :)
Thanks for reading Lori.
I'm a becoming a little conflicted about the whole black history month thing. My feelings are starting to change about the whole thing. I'll explain in an upcoming post.
Totally on something! What ashame!
Post a Comment