Sunday, February 04, 2007

A Super Report

Well, here it is. Halftime. Do you remember the rant I posted earlier about how I hate it when they show the Super Bowl commercials on the news during the week before the game. Well so far I have to say that it didn't really matter much this year. I think the commercials so far have been lacking. I chuckled at the Budweiser commercial with Carlos Mencia, and I thought the Chevy commercial with the men washing the car at the intersection was cute, but that was about it. Hopefully that will change in the second half, but I doubt it.

I do have to say that the halftime show was great. That Prince can put on a show. And I respect a performer of his caliber for incorporating a marching band in his show. I love that! Oh, and kudos to those two dancers on stage for dancing around in that heavy rain in those stiletto boots.

1 comment:

Lori said...

antonio, i totally agree about prince and those dancers in the rain. most impressive...