Monday, February 12, 2007

Bru Reviews

The critics are ravin' about BruDog Haven!

Too much! :)
- Krissy of The Woodbridge Harold

You have a great blog Antonio. Good job!
- Mary of
Get Your Own

Good for you baby.
- Trish of the
Burn Brae Bee

I'm enjoying your revived blog.
- Jill of
Adventures Of Jill & Clan

Thank you so much for sending Larry and I to your blog.
- Jill S. of
The Columbia Column

More pictures of me!!!!
- Mark of
The Followspot

7 comments:

Krissy Doyle said...

And the critics don't lie baby! :)

Jim Lawson said...

Where's the love, baby, where's the love?

Ryan Dean said...

Brudog Haven reminds me of three things I love.

1-Bru--I love a good beer
2-Dog--reminds me of Randy Jackson, and our dog Boo
3-Haven--reminds me I'm only an E away from Heaven.


-From Ryan of Filmdom

Antonio said...

". . . E away from Heaven."

Highlarious!

Gillian said...

So apparently it should have been "Larry and me"...who knew I would be quoted...next time I'll grammar check...love you!!

Antonio said...

Ah so you're gillian. We of The Follow Spot Blogger Network were wondering who this gillian was that kept commenting on our blogs. What happened to Jill S?

Gillian said...

Haha! Equity name, Love... that and for some reason every time I sign into my Google account, it puts me down as Gillian...I don't know why, God knows I never go by Gillian...it makes me feel like an ass but I didn't know how to change it...sigh... technology, what can you do? But, yes, it's me!