Your peek-a-boo with your next door neighbors at your old place, when they were.....bowchickywowwowing, and you saw them through the window.
"Here Comes Santa Clause"
The hot dream you had about me and you! :)
It's a Slave World Afterall? That was craziness.Dropping your sister off at college? Oh, too many to guess from!
Ryan - (Chic-A-Bowow) I was waiting for someone pick this one. Although I would put it in my top ten, not my favorite.Brandon - (Here Comes Santa Clause) Ah, a Christmas story always warms the heart, but this one won't win you a prize.Krissy - (I...Have A Dream!) You know, I had actually forgotten all about that hot dream. I guess that means that that's not the right post.Jill - (It's A Slave World Afterall) I guess I should have said that MY FAVORITE POST is a narrative instead of story. Sorry, wrong post.
"Downtown Saturday Night?"
Ryan - (Downtown Saturday Night) Night at the Improv. Party with Disco Bunny! Wow, fun times. But, not fun enough to be my favorite.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Your peek-a-boo with your next door neighbors at your old place, when they were.....bowchickywowwowing, and you saw them through the window.
"Here Comes Santa Clause"
The hot dream you had about me and you! :)
It's a Slave World Afterall? That was craziness.
Dropping your sister off at college? Oh, too many to guess from!
Ryan - (Chic-A-Bowow) I was waiting for someone pick this one. Although I would put it in my top ten, not my favorite.
Brandon - (Here Comes Santa Clause) Ah, a Christmas story always warms the heart, but this one won't win you a prize.
Krissy - (I...Have A Dream!) You know, I had actually forgotten all about that hot dream. I guess that means that that's not the right post.
Jill - (It's A Slave World Afterall) I guess I should have said that MY FAVORITE POST is a narrative instead of story. Sorry, wrong post.
"Downtown Saturday Night?"
Ryan - (Downtown Saturday Night) Night at the Improv. Party with Disco Bunny! Wow, fun times. But, not fun enough to be my favorite.
Post a Comment