Thursday, October 02, 2008

The Best Commercials In Taywn!

And now, to put a smile back on your face, another classic from Mr. Ray's.

2 comments:

Jim Lawson said...

Seeing that commercial reminded me of the other day when I was going to my local hair salon. I was getting ready to get into the chair when a woman came up to me and said, "Excuse me, I don't mean to bother you but..." And I thought,oh no, here it comes. She told me that getting my hair cut was a waste of effort, I should go to Mr Ray's Hair Weave and he could take care of my bald spot. After I heard that I just tuned out. I know she meant well but I am so tired of people thinking that they have a right to tell me how to take care of my bald spot. Oh yeah, she also told me that I was fat and I should eat the dark green lettuce. Bitch.

From one brotha to anotha and one who knows. Peace, out.

Antonio said...

Jim, you are the best.