Saturday, September 27, 2008

"Why Should I Be Frightened Of Dying?"

The other day on AOL, they had their list of "10 Albums You Must Buy Before You Die." I thought I'd check it out, see how many I have.

The list:
Pink Floyd - Dark Side Of The Moon
U2 - Joshua Tree
Michael Jackson - Thriller
Madonna - True Blue
Public Enemy - It Takes A Nation. . .
Billy Joel - The Stranger
The Beach Boys - Pet Sounds
Bob Dylan - Highway 61 Revisited
Prince - Purple Rain
The Beatles - White Album

So, I'm curious, Haven Dwellers. How many of these do you have? I'm sad to say that I only have two, Thriller and Dark Side Of The Moon. I guess I've got to run out to Waxie Maxie. Is that store still around?

4 comments:

Jim Lawson said...

2 for me

Jill Ruemke Schmidt said...

Well, if it is did I have (album, tape, CD), 7! Currently, not sure.

Brandon said...

Only two for me, Madonna and Joel.

Lori said...

I have 7. I do not have Madonna, Pink Floyd and U2. All the others I have! I don't think I will be getting the three I don't.