Monday, November 10, 2008

In Old Columbia

Hey, I just wanted to give a shout out to my good friend Chris. This past Friday I had the opportunity to go and see The Producers at Toby's, which Chris directed and choreographed. I think he did a fine job of mounting the show, especially since it was his first time directing.

It was also cool to see some ol' West End friends in the show. It makes me miss performing and working backstage.

Anyway, if you haven't seen the show yet, do so. But do it soon, since it closes in two weeks. Thanks Chris, Andi, Tamarin, and the cast and crew of The Producers for a fun evening, as always!

3 comments:

Krissy Doyle said...

We saw it last night. It was great!

Ron Curameng said...

I Agree! I think Chris did great with "The Producers"

Sabra said...

I was so impressed and had a great time too... The Pajama Game cast went as a group back in August... I was in the audience with WEDT alums Sucka, Michelle Mills, Jeffrey Shankle, and Mark Minnick! It was great to have so many old friends under one roof again. And isn't it awesome to see how wonderful everyone is doing?