Monday, November 03, 2008

Talk To Me . . . continued

You may remember some time ago, me mentioning that I did my first ever professional voiceover for the Workhouse Arts Center at Lorton (Talk To Me). Well, I'm proud to announce that it went over well with the powers that be at the Center. I'm also very relieved to have found out that the author of the poem was very pleased and had many praises for Joey's production skills as well as the music that I came up with. I say relieved because Joey and I never got a chance to actually sit down with the author and hear what his thought process was behind the poem.

And now, because so many of you have asked to see it, here it is. A Century Of Links

5 comments:

Ron Curameng said...

Great production!!!
Antonio sounds a bit like the narrator from HBO's "Hookers at the Point"

Antonio said...

It was my first time. There are some things I thought I could do better. I'm my worst critic. I want to be as good as my voiceover idols Don LaFontaine and Jim Lawson.

Oh wow. "Hookers At The Point". My favorite is that thick white chick with the thick bright red lips. She kinda looks like Tina gone wrong.

Jill Ruemke Schmidt said...

That was great.

Krissy Doyle said...

Good job!

Mary said...

loved it!