"Smooth Criminal" is also my ultimate favorite video of Michaels. My Favorite song sung by Michael is with the Jackson 5, "I Want You back" My Favorite song in a solos carreer is "The Way You Make Me Feel"
I'll never forget seeing "Captain EO" in 3D(old3D) when i was in 4th grade at Disneyland! My favorite song is a tie between "The Way you Make Me feel" and "Don't Stop Til You Get Enough", my favorite video, "thriller"
Thanks for the review! I think its hard to pick an all time favorite MJ song because it has changed through the years. "The Way You Make Me Feel" is up there with "Shes Out Of My Life." I loved the video "Black and White" but "Thriller" will always be my favorite all time MJ Video along with the making of Thriller!
3 comments:
"Smooth Criminal" is also my ultimate favorite video of Michaels.
My Favorite song sung by Michael is with the Jackson 5, "I Want You back"
My Favorite song in a solos carreer is "The Way You Make Me Feel"
I'll never forget seeing "Captain EO" in 3D(old3D) when i was in 4th grade at Disneyland! My favorite song is a tie between "The Way you Make Me feel" and "Don't Stop Til You Get Enough", my favorite video, "thriller"
Thanks for the review! I think its hard to pick an all time favorite MJ song because it has changed through the years. "The Way You Make Me Feel" is up there with "Shes Out Of My Life." I loved the video "Black and White" but "Thriller" will always be my favorite all time MJ Video along with the making of Thriller!
Post a Comment