Like all "men", I love grilling the old fashion way. No gas grills. Beng bought me a gas grill and I ended up selling it at a yard sale. I like old fashion charcoil and damp woodchips for smoking. MEAT, Baby, MEAT! No sissy grilled veggies, tofu or boca burgers...PORK, BEEF or CHICK---KHAN!!!!
It really depends on who you are doing this for. If it's for a group of people yes backyard. If it's just you and that special someone a picnic in the park is the way to go.
5 comments:
Like all "men", I love grilling the old fashion way. No gas grills. Beng bought me a gas grill and I ended up selling it at a yard sale. I like old fashion charcoil and damp woodchips for smoking. MEAT, Baby, MEAT! No sissy grilled veggies, tofu or boca burgers...PORK, BEEF or CHICK---KHAN!!!!
Backyard cookout!
With the Backyard cookout you can always go inside and get what you forgot. It's tough to do that at a picnic.
I agree with Ron about the meat but veggies can be awesome on the grill as well. I think that Ron is more of a man than me.
It really depends on who you are doing this for. If it's for a group of people yes backyard. If it's just you and that special someone a picnic in the park is the way to go.
Grilling in the backyard with friends...Naked!
Post a Comment