Thursday, September 10, 2009

Things That Make You Go Why

Why do people insist on buying cigarettes at the grocery store? I guess maybe it's cheaper or something. I don't know. Or, maybe my beef isn't with people buying cigarettes at the grocery store. Maybe it's the fact that, when they do, they always seem to choose the register that is the farthest away from the cigarette display case at the customer service counter, which means the cashier has to walk all the way to the other side of the store. And then, the cashier can never seem to find the right brand. Actually, I guess my problem is that this always happens in the line I choose.

Why?!

4 comments:

Brandon said...

Because God hates you. Sorry to hear that.

Jim Lawson said...

Start smoking.

Ron Curameng said...

It's almost as bad as the person trying to use coupons for the wrong items and then making it worse by paying in loose change.

Brandon said...

I was right behind a women who was aruging that limes were yellow and lemon were green so she should get the 10 for $1 deal.