Thursday, September 03, 2009

Say Cheese

Well, as I mentioned in the previous post, I bought a new camera. After comparing prices and features, and checking user reviews, I settled on the Samsung SL102. Folks, it's a whole lot of camera packed into a $99 price.

At first, I was little annoyed with having to buy a new camera because I didn't want to spend the money and I was happy with the old relic that I had. Now that I have the new one, I'm kinda glad. Now I can add pics to my posts again and add to "My Photo Diary." And, this camera can record almost two hours of video. I'm so excited!

Of course, now I have to look at buying a new computer to replace the eight year old one that has just about died on me. Ugh!

2 comments:

Brandon said...

Trust me I didn't want to replace my computer put it off for years. Even though it couldn't handle the internet or play movies and barley handled some of my games. Now I can only wonder why I didn't do this sooner!!!

Ron Curameng said...

It doesn't look like a Poloroid...Why do you need a computer for a Poloroid?