I hate UPS. I've had so many problems with UPS deliveries. Here's the latest.
As I mentioned in a previous post, I broke my camera. So, I recently bought a new one from Circuit City's website. Once CC sent it out the very next day, I tracked the package on the UPS website. Three days later, the website said that the package is out for delivery. Cool! That meant it would be waiting for me when I got home. When I did get home after the show, no package. So, I went to the UPS site. According to their tracking, it had been delivered to my front door at 5:44pm. This was of course not the case because at 5:44, both my roommates were home and did not see UPS with any packages delivered to our house. And, they were out front doing yard work.
The next day, I called UPS. They of course said that they showed that it was delivered. They then asked me if I checked around the house. First of all, I did walk around the house three times. Second, why should I have to do that if the driver states that they left it at the front door. UPS then told me that I would have to call the shipper to initiate a trace. So, I did.
I found out from CC that, because I payed for my camera using Paypal, they couldn't just replace it. Their only option was to refund me, then I would have to order again. And, if UPS finds it, they would ship it back to CC.
Fast forward to yesterday. I got home from work and what did I find on my front stoop. You guessed it. I'm guessing that UPS delivered it to the wrong address and that person had just found it on their doorstep. You see, most of the people on our block don't use their front doors because all of our driveways go up to our side doors. That person probably didn't even know the package was there for the three days that it sat there.
Fortunately, after calling CC back, they were able to fix it so that I could just charge the amount on my Paypal again without having to send the merchandise back.
What can brown do for me? Not a goddamn thing!
2 comments:
I know something Big Brown can do for me.
Dat's right...BIG BROWN!!! Yeah!!!!
Post a Comment