Monday, August 17, 2009

You May Have Already Won

Remember back in the day when you would get all of those sweepstakes offers in the mail. You would take the time to fill those things out and put your own postage on the envelope and send it off. Well, I still do that. But now, I do it online. There are always tons of legit websites offering sweepstakes and chances. . . and I enter tons of them. . . everyday. But, only if they don't require that I sign up for spam or snail mail lists.

You know, I think I'll start a new feature here on BruDog Haven called "Sweepstakes of the Day. . . or Week. . . or Month. . . or whenever I get around to posting it!" I'll post some of the sweepstakes that I enter. And, if you happen to enter one of the sweepstakes that I post a link to, I'll only ask that you give me at least 30% if you win. . . I'm just sayin'.

So, today's "Sweepstakes O' The Day" is the Hershey's Rocks Your Block with Rascal Flatts sweepstakes, where you can win a block party in your neighborhood featuring Rascal Flatts. Now, I'm not really a Rascal Flatts fan, but if you win, you can opt for $25,000 cash instead. And, you can enter once a day every day until Sept. 30.

BTW, when I entered today, "Congratulations" popped up on the screen. My heart jumped until I scrolled down and saw that I had won a Rascall Flatts song download. Kinda wasted on me. I wish I could pass the prize on to someone who might appreciate it, but you had to click on a link to download the song. Oh well.


Next time on BruDog Haven: Photo Shot

2 comments:

Ron Curameng said...

I'm scared of shit popping up on my computer. I had many a close call with computer scams with PayPal even my Bank. It worked real. One time one computer was saying I had a virus and to fix immediately from the pop up. When I did, the computer went down. I had to call Geek Squad the next day.

Antonio said...

Ron, I actually find all of the sweepstakes through a legit website that I've been using for years. The site actually has an editor that also enters all of the sweepstakes. And, they are all from reputable companies like Hersheys, Proctor and Gamble, and Disney. So, you can feel safe with anything I post here.