Thursday, August 13, 2009

A Christmas In July Carol

So, last month I got my usual haircut at the local Hair Cuttery. For the second time this year, a stylist pointed out my eyebrows and how long they were. Gee, I never noticed. Being the manly man that I am, I never thought about having my eyebrows trimmed.

BTW, the first one who told me I needed them trimmed told me that I looked like "the guy from A Christmas Carol." She actually had the nerve to tell me that I looked like Ebenezer Scrooge. . . I never went back to her.

3 comments:

Ron Curameng said...

You should consider playing the "Ghost of Christmas Present".

Jim Lawson said...

Bah!

Jim Lawson said...

Did I hear that Lazy Susan was doing a version of the Christmas Carol? Go for it. I'm a playing Present again at Riverside this year.