I'm so upset with myself. I broke my camera. We did a photo call at the Susan last week for Little Shop. I figured I'd bring my camera so I could get some shots of my own. Unfortunately, as I was walking though the house at the theater, I accidentally bumped a chair which caused me to drop my camera. Evidently, I knocked the mode dial out of place because now there is just an error message on the screen. I'm so mad because I've had that camera forever. Yes, I could have used a new one a long time ago, but I didn't need to buy a new one because that one suited my needs just fine. I don't really take that many pictures. And, the ones that I do take just end up being uploaded onto my computer. I never print them out.
So, now I have to buy a new camera. I don't want to, but how am I going to post pics on BruDog Haven without one. UGH!
3 comments:
I have had my Nikon Coolpix for a year. It's a great camera if you are looking for a point and shoot with a few extra capabilities.
It's funny you should say that because the camera that I broke, that I had for many years, was a Nikon Coolpix 2100. It was a 2 megapixel and cost me almost $200 when I bought it. That tells you how long I had it.
Bummer Antonio. I use the Canon Power Shot SD1200. It was the one recommended by consumer reports. I was gonna get the Nikon until I read CR. Anyways...good luck.
Post a Comment