This past Sunday, there was a Delta Airlines flight that had to be evacuated before takeoff. There wasn't bad weather. There wasn't a broken hydraulic. There wasn't a terrorist on the plane (although, in my eyes, what was on the plane would have terrorized the hell out of me the whole flight). There was a mouse sighting on the plane.
The last thing I need in the cramped cabin space of a plane is a mouse running around. Even if I hadn't actually seen the critter, the thought of it being somewhere on the plane would scare the hell out of me. And, by the way, this was actually the second time in a month that a Delta plane had to be evacuated because of a mouse sighting.
Now, anyone who knows me knows that I don't mess with the critters. You know that scene from "Twilight Zone" with the gremlin on the plane's wing? Do you remember the terror on Bill Shatner's face? Well, that would be me on that Delta flight.
No comments:
Post a Comment