Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Tyra Time

I haven't done a Tyra post in a long time. Mostly because a couple of years ago, they moved the show to a later time slot in the day, when I'm at work. Well, recently I was flipping through the listings on my DirecTV when I came across the Oxygen Network and a listing for The Tyra Show. I flipped through some of the showings and came across one that interested me. The description said, "The cast of 'Glee'; actors Gabourey Sidibe and Paula Patton." I thought, "Cool! I enjoy 'Glee'!" So, I set the DVR to record it. Well, I think the guide was a little off on this one, because last night, when I went to watch the episode that I recorded, this is what I saw.



Not exactly "Glee" is it? I think this woman should write a play and call it "Vagina Dialogues."

4 comments:

Jim Lawson said...

Do you have to buy her two dinners???

Krissy Doyle said...

Wooooowwwwwwwww!

Jim Lawson said...

Jealous, Krissy??

Krissy Doyle said...

Oh Jim! Not hardly! You dork! :-)