'is must be my lucky day. You know how I've mentioned that I enter online sweepstakes. Well, guess what. I won one today. That's right, yours truly won. . . wait for it. . . a TWIX prize pack. Now, I have no idea what is in the prize pack. The email notification said that I would receive my prize pack in the mail in 4 to 6 weeks. I'll tell you what's in it when I receive it, but I'm guessing it's probably some coupons and a hat or something like that.
If you're interested, here's a link to the sweepstakes.
The grand prize is $10,000 and a trip to Las Vegas, but they also have instant prizes like the one that I won. You can enter everyday until it ends on November 15.

2 comments:
CONGRATS!!!!! I want some candy!
Congratulations! I love Twix bars. Especially when they are frozen. Mmmmmmmm!
Post a Comment