I think I'll start out the rebirth of BruDog Haven with a story that happened to me this past Friday.
So, it's around 11:30pm. I'm in the living room watching TV when I decide to go to bed. Well, I go into my room and go to close the blinds on my bedroom window. As I'm closing them, I notice a woman in the apartment next to me bouncing up and down. At first I thought she may have been talking to someone and was just very animated. But then I realize that she has nothing on and I notice what she is bouncing on. There was some guy under her. That's right folks! They were gettin' it on.
Now, you may ask, "How could you tell what they were doing, Antonio?" Well, I'll tell you. They don't have any curtains up. They have two sheets hanging up in front of their balcony door, and there's a gap between the two sheets.
"But Antonio, what's so special about two people having sex in their apartment", you may be wondering? Well . . . there was a third person in there with them. Yup folks, there was a woman in there taking pictures.
True story.
I have to say that I laughed because that is something that you only see on TV or in the movies. I never thought that would happen to me.
Well, until next time readers. And remember. . . Say NO to Antonio!
3 comments:
Hi Antonio. That's a good post to get peoples attention and win. I know you don't know me but perhaps you know my sister Carla? I thought is probably good to meet some people in the contest. Maybe we should have an alliance.;)
Nice to meet you Mary. And of course I know Carla. Check out all of the pics I have of her. Next time you see her, ask her about me. I'm sure she'll tell you that I'm her number one fan.
Hmmm. . . Alliance?! What do you have in mind?
I have checked them out long ago. I love seeing pics of Carla in shows. Carla is the one who recommmended you.
So anyway Antonio. An alliance (we could have other people but that would have to be up to you cause I don't know them. You might have a better idea of who's a back stabber)ANd we decided who to vote off each week. Then we make it to the top 2!
Post a Comment