Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Man It's Been a While

Ahem. . . Test Test Test

Well, It's been a while since I've posted anything. But I guess that's about to change thanks to the "Big Blogger" contest over at The Follow Spot. I would like to let all of my readers know that I will do my best to not win your vote in the first round of the "Big Blogger" contest. Now I know that I haven't posted since December of last year, and I may not have the creativity that say, Jim or Stephen or Tina have when it comes to blogging, but a vote for them is a win for you and me. Thank You!

3 comments:

Antonio said...

But you're not supposed to vote for me. If you vote for me, then you'd be voting me off.

Allison said...

I will NEVER vote for you my handsome Grandson. Love you bunches and good luck.

Antonio said...

How nice to hear from my Keara. I'm glad you enjoyed the pics. That was the main purpose of me starting this blog. It's something that I wanted to do back when the West End was open, for friends who weren't in the area and couldn't see them backstage anymore. Of course, now it's a place for everyone to come and remember the old times.

I hope to get to Florida again soon. It's my favorite place to visit. And I thank you very much for your non-vote.