I think I owe you all an explanation on why I haven't posted in a while.
As you know, I've recently moved. The person I've moved in with has a cable line instead of a DSL like I used to have. That cable line has a wireless router connected to it, which is good because I don't want to have to run an ethernet cable all the way across the house to the upstairs. The problem is my wireless adapter isn't communicating with the router. It says it's connected, but it actually isn't (if any of you techie files have a possible answer to this problem, let me know).
I can blog from work, but this time of year is busy for us, and I don't have all of my stock photos that I have on my home computer. Plus, I can organize my thoughts better at home. But, I will persevere and continue to perform my duty as the "Big Blogger".
2 comments:
yeah - get it together - a true Big Blogger blogs thru thick or thin, night or day, right or wrong...sleet or snow, cable or DSL....shape up
Be nice Mark - the man is doing the best he can do!
Don't worry honey - I'm anxiously awaiting your return in full!
Post a Comment