Sunday, December 31, 2006

What Did We Learn This Month?

BruDog Haven is introducing a new regular feature called "What Did We Learn This Month." It's pretty self-explanatory.

I learned from
Jim that if you smile at the Asian ladies at the dry cleaner, they will give you free plastic wrap to hang on your clothes.

I learned from
Mary that sometimes cops are rude.

I learned from
Sucka that Scranton is only worth checking out if your on your way somewhere else.

I learned that 'tis the season to buy
Tina gifts.

I learned from
Ryan that I am a great guest reviewer.

I learned from
Joey that you don't need no lecorations to appreciate the true meaning of Christmas.

I learned from Caren that . . . Uh . . . OK

I learned from Daren that . . . Uh . . . Oh never mind

And now, BruDog Haven would like to know:
What did you learn this month?

6 comments:

Krissy Doyle said...

I learned that Antonio knows alot from the 80's that he thought he didn't know! :)

Ryan Dean said...

I learned that everytime I mention the new "Battlestar Galactica" to Antonio he tells me the original is better. And every time that happens, I asked myself how he knows the original is better when he won't give the new one a chance. Maybe I'll learn that next month.

Mary said...

I learned that Antonio is my long lost homegirl!

Antonio said...

lol Mary

Chris Suchan said...

I learned from Antonio that people are mean and suck

Jim Lawson said...

I learned from Antonio that if you want a plateful of "pigs-in-a-blanket" you must go to Mark & Jeffrey's house.