I got to see Hancock last night with my good friend Ryan and my #1 Dena. I must say, great movie. There is so much I'd like to tell you about the movie, but I can't for fear of ruining it for you. I can tell you that what you see in the commercials isn't necessarily what you get in the film. Let me explain. I was worried that all the good parts were shown in the commercials, but not to worry. The movie takes you in a direction that you don't expect at all.I was expecting a typical superhero movie. Not so. The movie feels like someone went to a comedy/fantasy/drama writer (as opposed to a comic book writer) and said, "Write me a good character story, then I'll make that character a superhero."
Folks, let me just say, "See this movie!" You won't be disappointed. I think Will Smith has another summer hit here.
2 comments:
Antonio - You look good in goggles.
Jim, I'm sorry about the three day growth on my face.
Post a Comment