Wondering where you should have your child's next birthday party? How 'bout Chuck E. Cheese? But not just any CEC. This would be the Brookfield, Wisconsin location. Evidently, this is the happening CEC.
This Chuck E. Cheese has had over 80 police calls in the past year. "Why?!", you say. Well, because they seem to have a problem with parents getting drunk at the bar and fighting at this particular restaurant. One fight actually involved 40 people.
Now, I say why fight? Can't we all just get along? Besides, I have the perfect solution. I say, duke it out on Whack-A-Mole. That's right! Take that mallet and knock it upside their head!
I cracks me up. . .
This Chuck E. Cheese has had over 80 police calls in the past year. "Why?!", you say. Well, because they seem to have a problem with parents getting drunk at the bar and fighting at this particular restaurant. One fight actually involved 40 people.
Now, I say why fight? Can't we all just get along? Besides, I have the perfect solution. I say, duke it out on Whack-A-Mole. That's right! Take that mallet and knock it upside their head!
I cracks me up. . .
4 comments:
Chuck E. has a bar?? No Chuck E. bars here in CA. The kids are crazy enough there without getting the adults all riled up! Funny story.
Whenever the fights break out at Chuck E. Cheese I hide in the ball pit.
In Wisconsin, everyplace has a bar. You should see the bar St. Thomas Church but that's nothing compared to the one at the Little League field.
They are installing a bar in my office. They should be finished in a day or so. OK, I'm installing a bar at my cubical. It going to be a great place to work when it's done.
Ahhhhhh....Chuck E. Cheese!We never had a bar, but they definitely served beer. in college, My friends and I would definitely grab pictures of beers and sit drunk watching the animatronic show in a cabaret room for us "drunks" They had a hippo that played piano that we would get mad at, then they changed it to a lion that was an "Elvis impersonator" that we loved then it was changed to "The Beagles" that was a take on "The Beatles" that we were so-so about. I never went to Chuck E. Cheese as a kid, BUT I definitely got drunk there in College.
Post a Comment