That quiz is rigged! I only got 6 right.
I only got 8 right! That was pretty tough. Also, popsicles did not look like that when I was a kid. It was two on a stick.
Krissy, my co-worker Gary said the same thing.Now, when I was a kid, they actually had both a single stick and a double stick (twin pop)popsicle.
Why is it that the hefty guys get the best scores??? I got a 13
Only 7. Oh well. Now I want some ice cream!
6. You'd think I'd guess better than that.
haha;;i guess since im only 15 i knew what the icecreams were. i got 19 out of 20 right(:
Post a Comment
7 comments:
That quiz is rigged! I only got 6 right.
I only got 8 right! That was pretty tough. Also, popsicles did not look like that when I was a kid. It was two on a stick.
Krissy, my co-worker Gary said the same thing.
Now, when I was a kid, they actually had both a single stick and a double stick (twin pop)popsicle.
Why is it that the hefty guys get the best scores??? I got a 13
Only 7. Oh well. Now I want some ice cream!
6. You'd think I'd guess better than that.
haha;;i guess since im only 15 i knew what the icecreams were. i got 19 out of 20 right(:
Post a Comment