Speaking of Idol, I have to say that I like the new judge. However, I didn't appreciate how she felt the need to show up "Bikini Girl". The judges are there to critique and determine whether the person is right for the show. We already know what they've done. We're trying to find a new talent here. So, watch it Kara!
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Face The Music
Does anyone else experience this? I watched the season premier of American Idol last night. I'll admit it, I'm an Idol junkie. But, I noticed last night during a commercial toward the end of the episode that I could feel the muscles in my face. It almost felt like I had gone through a facial workout. I thought, "How odd." Then, once the show came back, I realized why I felt like that. I found myself making all sorts of faces in reaction to the contestants, good or bad. . . mostly bad. It's almost like those videos you see on Youtube of people watching "2 Girls 1 Cup". Maybe I need to record myself watching Idol.
Speaking of Idol, I have to say that I like the new judge. However, I didn't appreciate how she felt the need to show up "Bikini Girl". The judges are there to critique and determine whether the person is right for the show. We already know what they've done. We're trying to find a new talent here. So, watch it Kara!
Speaking of Idol, I have to say that I like the new judge. However, I didn't appreciate how she felt the need to show up "Bikini Girl". The judges are there to critique and determine whether the person is right for the show. We already know what they've done. We're trying to find a new talent here. So, watch it Kara!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I felt that same thing. She's a judge, she is not there to show a contestant how to perform. I also can't believe that Bikini Girl made it to Hollywood. I have found that the best part of the show for me is when those who get the yellow card go out in the hall to see their families, I get a little teary-eyed.
I agree and disagree. I wanted to walk up to Bikini Girl and knock her down. So, I was kind of glad when Kara showed her up. That girl was so annoying. I can't believe they let her go through. It really takes away something from the show.
I hated the new judge, Kara because I felt with her singing to show "Bikini Girl" up was so childish!
I don't care that "Bikini Girl" made it through. She ain't gonna last the first day in Hollywood. She's going home with "Closet Boy"
Um, so I'm not watching American Idol. I just wanted to know when your next post is going up, and if it's going to be Idol related......?
Post a Comment