Thursday, January 08, 2009

The People's Idol

Haven Dwellers, I have some great news. I've been waiting for this moment for so long. I think I'm even a little moist right now. . . "Why?", you ask. I just read that Sanjaya is about to put out a new five song EP called "Dancing To The Music In My Head".

Now, regular readers of BruDog Haven will remember that, back during season 6 of Idol, I was one of those people on the "vote for Sanjaya" band wagon. I remember my friend Lori was quite upset with me because of it.

WAIT A MINUTE! STOP THE PRESSES! While typing this post, I was looking to see how much the CD costs. In my research, I happened to find on Amazon.com that there is a book being released later in the month, also called "Dancing to the Music in My Head: Memoirs of the People's Idol", by Sanjaya Malakar.

Hey Lori! When is your birthday?!

5 comments:

Lori said...

Antonio, you have a great memory. I was a bit unhappy with your Sanjaya love. My birthday is September 2. Feel free to wish me a happy birthday on September 3 since I was a day late with you this year. XO!

Ron Curameng said...

Ughhhhh,,,I CANNOT STAND THAT INDIAN FREAK, SANJAYA!!!! NOW...His sister......Rrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!
Bollywood Baby!

Leon1234 said...

Lovely blog! Thanks for sharing.

Antonio said...

Lori, how would you like a little reading material for your birthday?

Lori said...

Duh. I get it now.
Um, thanks so much Antonio for thinking of me. Really. So sweet. But no need to spend money.. really. Thanks anyway though. hee hee..