So, did anything interesting happen this weekend? . . Oh yeah! Almost two feet of snow. I was looking forward to the snow because it meant that I could do one of my favorite pastimes, grilling in the snow. So, sure enough, Friday afternoon, I set some chicken breast in some marinade. Then Saturday, I grilled them up! Well, of course I had to break out the camera.
This is what the grill looked like when I first went out.
This is after I fired up the grill, when the pile of snow melted.
And, of course, the meat!
I felt so manly.



3 comments:
I feel like chicken tonight. Like chicken tonight!
I always wanted to make a snow fortress, stick a couple of brews in the side wall of the fortress, set up the lawn furniture and grill in the snow. That's truly making Lemonade when life gives ya lemons.
Ron, you build the fortress, I'll bring the beef and brews.
Post a Comment