Monday, December 28, 2009

Box O' Prizes

You may remember me mentioning in a previous post that I had won a Twix Break Pack from an online sweepstakes. Well, my prize came in the mail the other day. According to the letter that came with it, the pack included a tote bag, comedy movie DVD, fleece blanket, massager, hyperflex disc, stress ball, and a coupon for a free bag of TWIX® Brand FUN SIZE® bars.



Now, have you noticed that there is something missing in the photo. That's right, no coupon. Of course, I appreciate the prize, but I was a little sad that I didn't get some free candy from a sweepstakes sponsored by a candy company. Oh well. I guess I'll imagine myself enjoying a twix bar as I wrap myself in my blacket.

By the way, I wasn't a fan of the Get Smart movie. So, if anyone wants it, I'd be willing to give it to you. Let me know.

2 comments:

Brandon said...

If you are offring I'll happily take it and enjoy it. : )

Antonio said...

I'm sorry. I should have updated this post. The DVD was claimed not long after I posted it.