My apologies once again. I haven't posted anything in forever. I haven't even checked anyone elses blog in a while. But, I'll try to keep up on both.
Hmm. I'll sum up the last few weeks.
- Been busier at work. It's that time of year. I even did overtime two weeks in a row, which is a good thing because it leads me into my next thought.
- My car is fixed now. It cost even more than I expected because after the power steering stuff was fixed, I had the shop inspect it. It failed because I had a cracked engine mount. So, after a few hundred dollars more, it is finished. BTW, if you need a great auto mechanic to go to, check out Auto Stop over on Four Mile Run in Arlington (right next to Signature Theatre's former location). It's an independent shop where the owner actually works there and answers the phone. And, he, along with the mechanic that worked on my car, was very curtious and understanding. They've definitely made a life long customer here.
- Because of the money I had to shell out for my car. I won't be able to buy any Christmas presents this year. I feel horrible. Of course, my family and friends say they understand, but I hate not being able to buy gifts for everyone.
- Andi and I got to see Young Frankenstein at the Kennedy Center this past Thursday. It was kinda of corny. It is Mel Brooks, afterall. But, I enjoyed it.
- You'll be glad to know that I made it into the BruDog Fantasy Football League playoffs.
OK. I think I've rambled enough. See you next post.
No comments:
Post a Comment