So I go to the movies the other night to see "Breach" (good movie by the way). I pull into a parking space and turn off the car. I go to open my door and notice a couple going for it in the back seat of the car next to me. Chic-A-Bow-Wow! This time, unlike the time in Atlantic City where I pulled away and found another space, I didn't feel like moving. Hey if they have a problem with it, screw them (pun intended).
And now I'd like to end this chic-a-bow-wow post with a little nugget from the Tyra Show which, as I mentioned before, I occasionally watch.
4 comments:
How do you always FIND these people?!
Lucky I guess. . . or maybe not so lucky since it's always someone else who's gettin' it.
My my my my my!!!
Trish I meant to tell you that I accidently walked in on your brother also. Sorry.
lol
I cracks me up!
Post a Comment