I watch too much TV.
Every day I have to get right home after work to watch the shows I recorded the night before on my DVR.
That needs to stop.
I'm finding that I'm so concerned with TV that I don't do anything else. I have books that I've been meaning to read. I have a magazine subscription that I'm about five months behind. Plus, I don't get out and walk like I used to.
Well, I've decided to cut down on my TV watching and get rid of a few shows that I really like. So I've done away with Survivor, Medium, Supernatural, Friday Night Lights, Grease (sorry Mark), and The Apprentice.
Now there are some shows that I just can't get rid of: Grey's Anatomy, Ugly Betty, Heroes, Jericho, Dirt, and yes Ghost Whisperer. Oh, and of course there's Sanjaya Idol. . . I mean American Idol.
2 comments:
Bravo! We all could use less TV.
Whatever - Grease is gay and there is only one episode left anyway - and at this point who really cares about it
Post a Comment