Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Mrs. BruDog Haven

Alright, let me just say that I think I have found my future wife.

Melinda Doolittle!
The greatest thing to come out of American Idol since Kelly Clarkson.

She's perfect. She's 29, she was a music major in college, she hates to shop, she has obsessive quirks, and the girl can sang. That's right! I said SANG.

I was lying down watching the show tonight. Most of the girls sounded good. Then Melinda started to sing and I actually had to sit up because she sounded so good and just commanded the stage. For the third week in a row, I voted about ten times (I lost count at around seven) for her. I usually only vote on the finale.

By the way, why is that Antonella still on the show?

1 comment:

Lori said...

Antonio I hear you! In my opinion, they could stop the show right now because she is soooooooo much better than anyone!