Well now that it has gotten warmer and lighter longer, I started walking again along the .6 mile driveway through Fort Ward Park here in beautiful Alexandria yesterday.
Dr. Oz says walk 30 minutes a day. I figure I can stick to that. Besides, not only is it good for your health, but I've discovered that it's good for the brain because it forces me to think. I also had the pleasure of Ryan's (formerly of Filmdom blog) company on my walk. Usually I walk by myself, but having a friend walk along can be a plus.
People! Turn off your televisions and get out there and walk.
Speaking of TV, don't forget to VOTE FOR SANJAYA tonight on American Idol.
5 comments:
Good for you! It is a beautiful time of year to take walks!
make up your mind - turn off the Tv/Vote for Sanjaya. Make up your damn mind
You're right Mark. I'm going to turn off my TV tonight. . . Right after I watch the Idol Results Show!
Antonio, please stop voting for that stupid sanjaya. he is so annoying i can't bear it. and don't you want your future wife melinda to win?
Actually, I always vote an equal amount of times for both Melinda and Sanjaya.
I don't think that he will win. I think there are too many voters for the top singers. But I am enjoying voting for him. And I don't think that any of the people who have been voted off so far were good enough to win.
Post a Comment