Thursday, June 21, 2007

Shut Up And Hurry Up

Remember when game shows were rapid fire? What is with the latest crop of game shows that drag you along? Annoying! When did game show contestants become so chatty?

The only one I like is "Are You Smarter Than A Fifth Grader?" But, I find myself flipping channels after each question. They take the whole hour to answer about eight questions. Annoying!

Now the one that I really hate the most is that "Deal Or No Deal". I can't stand that show. The contestants talk way too much. Hurry up and make a decision already. I happened to flip by the show one day and there was this contestant who was walking all around the set and walking up the steps to the models to talk to them. What the hell is that?

Speaking of Deal Or No Deal, check out one of my favorite online games,
"Meal Or No Meal".

Play Games at AddictingGames

3 comments:

The Follow Spot said...

I AGREE!!!!!!!!!

Jim Lawson said...

I got a Philly Cheesesteak!

Antonio said...

Jim, believe it or not, right after I published this post, I got the one million (Erect Strawberry Cake) for the first time ever. Joey is my witness.