Thursday, June 28, 2007

O H M Y G O D !

I've waited six long years for this day. The Spice Girls have announced that they are getting back together. Yes haven dwellers, I was a Spice Girls fan. Yes I own the Spice CD. Yes I own the Spice World Soundtrack. Yes I saw the Spice World movie in an empty theater. Yes I own the Spice World movie. Now I didn't actually buy the Spice World movie, my friend Ray bought it for me from the discount bin at the ol' Video Palace that used to be next to the West End.

Favorite Spice Girl: Scary
Favorite Song: Say You'll Be There
Self-Proclaimed Spice Name: Chocolate Spice

Favorite Video:

5 comments:

Mary said...

Is that true?

Antonio said...

'tis! Isn't it exciting!

Jim Lawson said...

I bet that's not the only video that Ray got at the 'ol Video Palace....You know what I'm talkin' 'bout.

Antonio said...

Oh, that's right. The Video Palace did have that sectioned off area in the back.

Jim Lawson said...

Listen to you, actin' like you didn't have a platinum lifetime membership to the "back"room.