Saturday, August 11, 2007

EE I EE I OH

Here are some pics of the rest of the animals I'm tending to this week.

This is an African Grey parrot who likes to get you by lowering it's head like it wants to be petted, then bites you when you get in close.











This is the Green Amazon that I mentioned has gotten crabbier as he's gotten older. As you can see in the picture, I can't reach into the cage without bribing him with a peanut. And even then, I have to use tongs.











No biting from the dog, thankfully. In the second pic, we are playing a game I call "Nice To Meet You". When I am coming up the stairs, she stands at the top and holds out one of her front paws. I shake it, as if shaking hands. Then she puts it down and raises the other one.












And finally, the ducks. I tried to get a picture with all of them in the wading pool, but every time I'd come outside, they would all get out except one.

4 comments:

Jim Lawson said...

I heard that parrots are good eatin'. Don't say "no" until you've really thought about it.

Anonymous said...

What a good girl that dog is.

Mary said...

That really is qite a collection of pets.

Krissy Doyle said...

Looks like fun!