You know, inspired by Jim's list of "10 things he loves" and Mark's list of "ten things that annoy him", I decided to do a list of my own. My list is. . .
Ten things I can't live without:
10) Dixie Bones BBQ (the meat just falls off the ribs there)
9) My "Center Stage" DVD (the best movie ever, next to "Crimson Tide" that is)
8) Air Conditioning (I love Anita's house because she keeps it on full blast)
7) Big Dogs Sportswear (I gots to have my Big Dog Tees)
6) The Follow Spot Blogger Network (the network of blogs inspired by The Follow Spot)
5) My Laptop (gotta have something to watch DVDs on at work)
4) Pop Secret Homestyle Microwave Popcorn (it really is the best microwave popcorn)
3) Sirius Satellite Radio (worth the $13)
2) Digital Video Recorder (some have TiVo, I have the Comcast version)
1) Cable TV (best invention next to television itself)
2 comments:
Do you know anything about the digital radio? My dad seems interested so I think I'll get him a set for his car.
All I know is that some of the local radio stations also send out digital signals on different frequencies. The sound quality is supposed to be really good. It hasn't caught on as much as the industry had expected.
Post a Comment