And the prize was an ERECT Strawberry Cake, not one of those limps ones I've heard about....but NEVER have had!
what is that? what are you talking about?
Two months ago, I did a post about games shows and mentioned an online game that I play that parodies the show Deal Or No Deal. Well I got the highest amount on the game yesterday and I posted a screen shot of it.
Oh okay. Well, congratulations!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
And the prize was an ERECT Strawberry Cake, not one of those limps ones I've heard about....but NEVER have had!
what is that? what are you talking about?
Two months ago, I did a post about games shows and mentioned an online game that I play that parodies the show Deal Or No Deal. Well I got the highest amount on the game yesterday and I posted a screen shot of it.
Oh okay. Well, congratulations!
Post a Comment