Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Ol' McBruDog Had A Farm

So, I'm away from home, house sitting this week for my friend Tom and his family's eleven pets. That's right, eleven! Count them: a dog, a rabbit, a guinea pig, 2 parrots, and 6 ducks. They're all pretty easy to handle, although this morning I had to chase the ducks around the yard to get them into their pen, and one of the parrots has gotten crabbier as he's gotten older. Here are a few pics. More to come later in the week.



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww thats sooo cute!

Antonio said...

I don't know if you can tell from the picture, but after I put the rabbit down, I was totally covered in white fur.

Krissy Doyle said...

So cute! What a good guy you are!

Brandon said...

What about the bear in the front yard?

Jim Lawson said...

Were you hypnotizing the rabbit?

Antonio said...

Actually the rabbit was staring me in the eye. I think I was hypnotized.

I can't post a picture of the bear in the front yard. It may give away the location of the house. BruDog Haven has a policy against posting last names, work places, addresses, and incriminating information.

Mary said...

You look like a natural there Antonio! That last bunny looks so cuddley. I think you missed your calling.