Wednesday, October 17, 2007

And, The Winner Is. . .

. . . Ron!
Ron is the Grand Prize Winner of the "BruDog Haven GLBT History" contest. He has won the oppurtunity to become the new face of BruDog Haven. Congratulations Ron. His fact was:
"'La Cage Aux Folle' was the very first musical to have an openly Gay Relationship."

On a different note, for those readers who have their computer speakers turned on, BruDog Haven will feature Halloween songs through the 30th and will feature scaaaaaary sounds on Halloween itself. Check it out and enjoy!

5 comments:

Ron Curameng said...

Oh sh*t...It should have been "La Cage Aux Folle" was the first musical to have an OPENLY gay relationship. Oh well...

Antonio said...

Oh, I just copy and pasted the fact. I didn't even notice the error. All fixed now.

Krissy Doyle said...

Congratulations Ron! :)

Jim Lawson said...

I protest! I think you selected Ron as the winner because you didn't have a picture of me.

Antonio said...

Actually, I didn't have a picture of Ron either. At least, not a clear one. He emailed me his headshot after receiving his congratulations email. But don't worry, there will be many more contest in the future.