*Warning*
Some readers (mainly parents of younger children) may find today's post a little disturbing.
Yesterday, a comment that Jim wrote reminded me of a game we use to play as kids in the neighborhood I grew up in. This game was called "Hide And Seek, Go Get It!"
Just like the traditional game, someone would be "it" and everyone else would hide. Here's where the game takes a turn. The "it" was actually the boys, and the girls would hide. The boys would count, of course, and then "seek" the girls.
Once you found a girl. . . well. . ., you would have what we thought of as "sex". Back then, we were too young to know what sex was, so this "sex" involved rubbing up against the girl and making a noise which sounded like hissll-ah hissll-ahh (that first word sounds like the sound you would make if you touch something very hot). Then we would switch and the girls would be "it" and we would hide.
Well, that was a long time ago. And every time I think of that game, it makes me laugh because of that sound we used to make. It wasn't until years later that I got to experience what that sound really meant. The scary thing is that nowadays, I think the kids would actually know what to do once they were found.
BTW, five more days left in the contest!
9 comments:
So you're the one who invented dry humping. Hissssah!
Years ago we used to play a game called "Who da ho?" I never understood why Mom always won.
I can't wait for you to demonstrate the sound in person. Hopefully it will be very soon! :) This story made me laugh out loud! Wouldn't you like to go back to those days again? So much fun! :)
Let me get this straight, was Krissy one of the girls you rubbed on??? Sounds like she was there.
And enjoyed it.
Hey now!!! I didn't start rubbing on Krissy until I was an adult.
BTW, how many of you readers actually sat at your computers while reading this and tried to figure out how to say that sound?
I use to play this game with someone a date that wasn't going well. I would proclaim "Hey Baby, Let's play a game of hide-and-seek. I'll be "the seeker" and You hide."
I would start counting outloud and then my date would "so-called hide" and then I would dash out, drive off and leave.
i tried to say the sound but couldnt figure it out. it was more of that "hizaa!" thing people always yell when they hear something good.
Ron, that is cruel. . . Funny, but cruel.
Hizaa! Danni, that made me lol.
Hey...Just being honest! The girl was a psycho!
Post a Comment