OK, don't ask me how I came across this, but I was on the web and saw a product that I'd never heard of, but was intrigued about. You've probably heard of a practice called the "courtesy flush". For those who have never heard of it, it's a technique used to lessen the unfortunate personal aroma produced when using a public toilet. You basically flush as soon as the first round of you know what falls.
Well, I came across a toilet deodorizer called "Courtesy Flush". For $4.99 you get this liquid that you drop into the bowl before you "go", and it's supposed to neutralize the smell.
So, I guess I know what I'm getting Mark for Christmas.
3 comments:
That means you pretty much have to know what's coming out before you drop it in. Interesting. Of course I would never have a need for something like that.
that's awesome!!
Jim, I hear yours smells like roses.
Post a Comment