Wednesday, November 28, 2007

'Tis The Season

I haven't started Christmas Shopping yet. . . I don't want to wait till the last minute. . . I have no idea what I'm getting anybody this year. I've lost my gift giving creativity. . . I could just get everyone gift cards. But I hate doing that. I feel like I'm not being creative. On the other hand, I love getting gift cards. . . Can someone give me a gift card for my car payment? . . *sigh* Just thinking out loud.

BTW, someone please help me decide what to get my grandmother who either has, has had, or doesn't want anything, and that I don't have to pay a fortune for.

4 comments:

Brandon said...

Try a nice plant.

Ron Curameng said...

How bouts a Male strip-o-gram? I am sure Billy White would do it for a low to no cost!

Jim Lawson said...

How about a Pluto hat with one ear?

Antonio said...

-I like the plant idea, but my grandmother is not good with plants. She always seems to kill them.

-She's one of those that doesn't understand the appeal of strippers and strip clubs. Although Bill's beautiful white skin might convince her.

-She might be the hit of the senior center if she showed up in a Pluto hat. Especially a one-eared one.