It's hard for me to get as emotional as others over the Sean Taylor situation. I'm just a football fan who watched him play on TV. I didn't know Taylor personally. I'd never met him and probably wouldn't have. I'd never been to a game he played in. That being said, I totally understand why a situation like this gets so many people so emotional.
I was watching the Redskins game yesterday. Much like the rest of the NFL games this week, there was a moment of silence before the game to remember the recently diseased Taylor. Of course, this game was a little different because this was the team he actually played for. Well, I found myself getting a little teary eyed during the tribute because it touched me so much to see his teammates/friends/brothers so affected by his lost. It's hard watching a group of two to three hundred pound men in pads crying.
2 comments:
That first play at home against the Buffalo Bills was touching...I just wish we won.
I thought they would have won because they'd be fired up over Taylor.
Post a Comment